Slide 10

Gainesville, FL 2007 Parkour Meetup

Slide 11

Auburn, AL Training

Slide 12

Atlanta, GA 2007 Parkour Meetup - "Jam of the Century"

Slide 13

Athens, GA Training

Overflux >> Forums >> Southeast USA Forums >> Parkour Meetups [AL, FL, GA, TN, NC, SC, MS]
> <
Gyms in Alabama
Author Post
Josh Wright
May 19 10, 04:45PM

2nd topic in 1 day, I know-- sorry :\! I just wanted to know something that is pretty important to me!

I like practicing front flips in the grass a lot! I can't seem to do them with proper form well, but I don't want to do them off of any objects in fear of breaking my foot! I really would like to go to a gym that has a foam pit, mats, and things like that! I have never been to one before and their is nothing like that in Scottsboro!

So... do you guys know of any here in Alabama? Closer to Scottsboro would be better--maybe in Huntsville or something? I just would like to know please, thank you! :D
Digital_Buddha
May 22 10, 12:53PM
Prattville, AL
There are quite a few gyms in Huntsville. Just give google a quick look. As far as what they have and how much they will let you do, I don't know.
Chase w
May 01 11, 09:41PM
Foley,Alabama
How about near gulf shores or basically in Baldwin county

Jump:     Back to top

What's Parkour?

There's a good overview of parkour on this website, here. For more information, look through other articles on the site or just ask!

Articles

Over the years, overflux members have contributed a number of articles on health, training, gear, and other tips. Be sure to click the articles link at top.

Getting Started

You might have seen parkour in a video or two, but are wondering, how do I get into this?! That's exactly why this website was created - to link traceurs from all over the southeast.